Sunday, July 1, 2012

Frank Zappa's Dental Floss Ad

Frank Zappa (December 21, 1940 – December 4, 1993) had a big hit in 1973 with his typically wacky song "Montana," about moving to Montana to become a dental floss tycoon. 

By 1981, the song was so popular the American Dental Association had Zappa do a group of 3 radio spots promoting dental health. 

Here's the 30 sec spot where he promotes dental floss.


"Montana" was probably the best flossing song of the 20th Century!
Thanks, Frank!  We'll floss with you in mind.

4 comments:

  1. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . . . Treasure Valley Family Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. Dental Assistant Training

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . Los Angeles dentist 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? Dental Oakland

    ReplyDelete